At Super King, we are shaping the international food market culture within the grocery industry. We are proud to be the leader of international foods at the lowest prices and highest quality. Customers can count on our service through dedicated employees. Our employees are our best partners in this endeavor, making Super King a desirable workplace.
We are searching for only the best people! If you are a dedicated and talented person, come join our growing team. We offer competitive pay, benefits and a GREAT environment to work and grow. If you are ready to join our amazing team, please complete our application process.
Our "road travelers" help ensure that products are delivered daily and on time for our customers. This Class A driver drives a truck to transport produce between the Warehouse and the various Super King Market locations. The position may also be responsible for loading or unloading trucks with or without helpers, make minor mechanical repairs, and keep trucks in good working order.
- Works safely at all times and follows all established safety guidelines and procedures
- Inspects truck equipment and supplies such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil, and water
- Utilizing a fork lift, and or power pallet jack, loads and unloads truck
- Maintains truck log, according to state and federal regulations
- Performs warehouse duties when not involved in driver duties
- Check merchandise in against receiving ticket
- Ensure clearance and load limits of roads, bridges, and overhead obstructions
- Maintain all required certifications required by Department of Transportation, OSHA and company safety programs
- Must have a valid Class A Driver's License.
- Performs other duties as required or requested by management
- Able to work prolonged periods of time in an environment with fluctuating temperature ranges
- Able to stand prolonged periods of time
- Able to frequently lift up to 50 pounds with or without assistance
- Available to work flexible schedules, including nights, weekends & holidays