- Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Full Time
Kaiser Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Sick, and much more.
Warehouse Assistant Manager
At Super King, we are shaping the international food market culture within the grocery industry. We are proud to be the leader of international foods at the lowest prices and highest quality. Customers can count on our service through dedicated employees. Our employees are our best partners in this endeavor, making Super King a desirable workplace.
We are searching for only the best people! If you are a dedicated and talented person, come join our growing team. We offer competitive pay, benefits and a GREAT environment to work and grow. If you are ready to join our amazing team, please complete our application process.
Our warehouse assistant managers assist the warehouse managers in day-to-day warehouse activities including, supervising warehouse teams, planning, organizing, monitoring the receiving, storage, and distribution of all items received from our vendors. Strong communications and leadership skills are the key factors for this position.
- Works safely at all times and follows all established safety guidelines and procedures.
- Maintains processes and procedures to be followed by employees in order to meet sanitary, Health Department, safety, security, and OSHA requirements.
- Assists with supervision of department personnel; schedules labor within required guidelines.
- Assists with completing and communicating performance evaluations in a timely manner within his/her department.
- Maintains friendly and respectful decorum at all times toward customers, co-workers, vendors, and all others.
- Responsible for proper receiving, storage, staging, pulling, and shipping of products this includes inventory management of goods by units, dollars, variance and ageing.
- Assists with identifying training opportunities and implements development needs for subordinates.
- Accomplishes assigned tasks in an efficient and timely manner within standards established by the Warehouse Manager and Director of Distribution.
- Recognizes that this position and all warehouse functions are a support service to the stores, and by extension to our customers, and acts accordingly at all times.
- Performs other duties as requested or required by Management.
- Able to work prolonged periods of time in an environment with fluctuating temperature ranges
- Able to stand prolonged periods of time
- Able to frequently lift up to 50 pounds with or without assistance
- Available to work flexible schedules, including early mornings, nights, overnights, weekends & holidays