At Super King, we are shaping the international food market culture within the grocery industry. We are proud to be the leader of international foods at the lowest prices and highest quality. Customers can count on our service through dedicated employees. Our employees are our best partners in this endeavor, making Super King a desirable workplace.
We are searching for only the best people! If you are a dedicated and talented person, come join our growing team. We offer competitive pay, benefits and a GREAT environment to work and grow. If you are ready to join our amazing team, please complete our application process.
Our friendly Receptionists have a great deal of customer service abilities and love to interact with both internal and external customers. They provide administrative support as well as perform several HR functions. This position requires exceptional and professional communication skills
- Works safely at all times and follows all established safety guidelines and procedures
- Provide office support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the corporate office
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages
- Answer all incoming calls and handle caller's inquiries whenever possible
- Greet visitors and the general public
- Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies
- Providing general administrative support such as preparing correspondence, forms and reports, arranging meetings, composing regular correspondence, processing confidential reports and documents
- Preparing documentation needed for new hires, or effective changes in pay, status, or benefits
- Maintaining employee file records up-to-date by handling changes in employee status in timely manner
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested by HR Management
- Makes photocopies, faxes documents and performs other clerical functions
- Files papers and documents into appropriate employee files
- Opening and sorting department mail
- Perform other related duties as required or requested by management
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit and the use of a computer
- Occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Available to work flexible schedules, including early mornings, afternoons, weekends & holidays