- Northridge, CA, USA
- Full Time
Kaiser Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation, Sick Time and much more
At Super King, we are shaping the international food market culture within the grocery industry. We are proud to be the leader of international foods at the lowest prices and highest quality. Customers can count on our service through dedicated employees. Our employees are our best partners in this endeavor, making Super King a desirable workplace.
We are searching for only the best people! If you are a dedicated and talented person, come join our growing team. We offer competitive pay, benefits and a GREAT environment to work and grow. If you are ready to join our amazing team, please complete our application process.
Our talented Bakers are primarily responsible for the production of all bread, rolls, pastries and other baked goods in the Bakery. The Baker will work closely with the Dept. Manager of Bakery to keep the bakery running smoothly, to ensure top quality product is presented to the customer, and to deliver excellent customer service to anyone that walks into our store.
- Mixes, shapes, knead, proofs and bakes dough
- Monitors the quantities of inventory of all raw materials and ingredients
- Maintains the quality, flavor, and texture of all bakery products
- Increases customer engagement by welcoming, introducing products, and assisting customers
- Responsible for the efficient utilization of materials to minimize dumping
- Operates and sanitizes all equipment in a safe manner, coming up with solutions for continuous improvement
- Works safely at all times and follows all established safety guidelines and procedures
- Performs other duties assigned by managers
- Able to work prolonged periods of time in an environment with fluctuating temperature ranges
- Able to stand prolonged periods of time
- Able to frequently lift up to 50 pounds with or without assistance
- Available to work flexible schedules, including nights, weekends & holidays